Just in case a participant is interested in learning about money:
- CFPB- Your Money, Your Goals– A great resource for teaching basic budgeting, credit repair, safe banking, etc.
- FDIC MoneySmart– A Financial Education Program with Computer-Based Instruction. Learn all the basics here. This resource has everything you need to know in order to be financially stable.
- Personal Finance– Free videos on Personal Finance. May be something to explore if you are looking for more information on a particular financial aspect.
- Practical Money Skills Games– You read it correctly, here are some games that can help you expand your money smarts. Sounds like a winner to me.
- FDIC MoneySmart Podcast- Listen and/or download MoneySmart podcasts. Could be something to listen to on long car rides or downtime.
- Money Basics Tutorial– This site discusses money management, banking, retirement planning, and more. Your participant can start learning the skills they need to better manage their money through this resource.
- Practical Money Skills– Here you can find financial literacy for everyone. There is a bunch of information about personal finance, but what makes this site unique is that it includes Lesson plans for Educators (tutors) as well as games, various calculators, videos, and more.